A bottle of red, a bottle of white
I recommend eating at El Paso in Chippewa, PA back where I live. It has great food and great service. Everyone who works there is super nice. You always feel inclined to leave a good tip because the service is top notch. They are always refilling your drink, making sure you are totally taken care of, and that your food is correct. The time to eat is very short as well. You can easily go in with a family of four and be out of there in less than an hour if you need to. I went in there one time with a friend and was in and out in thirty minutes. That is because the food comes out so fast after you order. The food is great too. Everything is always cooked well and it is all very delicious. They also have great drink choices. There a lots of different margaritas to taste. It is overall a great place to go.
Comments
Post a Comment